Monday, September 13, 2010

Independent

Been feeling rather independent lately. I have no idea if one can feel independent without actually being independent, but either way I think I am. It's like the best feeling ever, having no insecurities and not minding being alone. (In the past my depressed mind wanted alone time to think, but now it's just fine with the state of having nobody else around)

I'm enjoying the total freedom of not being bounded to a person/people emotionally (especially one-sided ones, and not necessarily actual ties. Just a feeling), the freedom of not thinking about anybody over others. Living alone in the future does sound quite fine, no compromises, no arguments.

Without constant worries about who genuinely wants to speak to me or who will be the ones that will be with me till the end, I can safely say I'm okay

No comments: